This accessibility statement applies to remedy.this.nhs.uk only. It does not refer to any other services on the nhs.uk domain.
This website is run by The Health Informatics Service. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet (links to an external site) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
The website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of the browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari. In older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Links with the same name do not have a similar purpose
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 01484 355420
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
Phone number: 01484 355420
Ainleys Industrial Estate
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) (links to an external site).
The Health Informatics Service is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 (links to an external site) AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- 2.4.9 Link Purpose (Link Only) (Level AAA) - Links witht he same accesssible name do not serve a similar purpose
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
This issue is caused by the Content Management System (CMS) we use. We will update this page when issues are fixed.
This statement was prepared on 4th October 2021. It was last reviewed on 4th October 2021.
This website was last tested on 4th October 2021. The test was carried out by The Health Informatics Service Web Department. We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA to test how accessible remedy.this.nhs.uk is.
We used this approach to deciding on a sample of pages to test:
- Looked at all mediums used on the site for example text, images, maps, videos, forms etc
- Added at least one page per item to our sample list
- Always include the homepage
- We used Lighthouse (links to an external site) to audit each page in the sample for accessibility issues.
- We used Wave (links to an external site) to test for accessibility issues on pages that do not need users to sign in.
- We used Axe DevTools (links to an external site) to test for accessibility issues on pages that do not need users to sign in.